Friday, September 26, 2008

September in Our House

September is a crazy month for us Van Dams. Me back to teaching, Joshy to daycare and everyone's birthday but me (May 21st, if you forgot to send me a cheque). Mom on the 5th, Jeff on the 7th, Dad on the 21st, Tammy on the 22nd and Jason on the 23rd. Tammy and Greg also have their anniversary on the 28th. Here are a few pics from the last 20 some odd days.

Just a fun pic with my baby in his pjs.


Being silly at dinner.


No thanks, Josh.


Uh oh...he has the blinking-during-pictures gene!


Congrats to Jason and Ashley! Nice ring!


Is Daddy taking great photos again?


And again! I love this one!!


"If I don't look at her, she won't see me touch it, right?"


Wrong!


All Josh wants to do is climb up on this chair and play with the computer.


"Pose for a picture? Sure, Mom!"


"Feed me already!!!"

Dad's whipped cream shooter at his 60th birthday dinner...so funny!


He loves his boots!


Mattick's Farm for mini-golf and ice cream. Thanks for having a birthday, Uncle Jeff!


Couldn't wait till dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home