Wednesday, November 29, 2006

SnOw DaYs RoCk

Can you see me?

I love snow! Especially when there's enough to get my husband and I out of work for a day together! We decided to walk to Thetis Lake on Monday, so we got all bundled up and headed out. It began as a leisurely sunny stroll, but when the sun went away and the winds picked up, we looked forward to our couch again.

Regardless, it was beautiful outside and we got some exercise! Thetis Lake covered in snow is magnificent! The water level was so high, so Shane decided to wade a little bit to show off his knee-high waterproof boots. There was a man and his son fishing when we got there and two women snowshoeing when we left. It felt more like Victoria, Newfoundland than Victoria, B.C.



Other than walking and rolling in snow, I spent my snow days (yep, two of them) baking, marking and relaxing. I think I can make it till Christmas now! We are really looking forward to Toronto. Only 25 sleeps till we leave on Christmas Eve! Hopefully we'll have a lot of family here next Christmas for Bella Coola's first Christmas. Speaking of which...

Congratulations to Brian and Beth who will be meeting their baby tomorrow morning. Unbelievable! We are very excited to meet Baby Booth and we're praying for a seamless operation ...while ...nevermind. Good luck!

Without further ado, I now declare tomorrow a SNOW DAY!!!! *sigh* If only...

1 Comments:

At 12/06/2006 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey and Shane: Love your snow pictures - Also love your mummy tummy picture - Bella Coola is coming along quite nicely. Love to both and talk to you soon...Auntie B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home